- Jon hasn’t had a fever in now 24 hours–PRAISE GOD!!!!
- Donell Trostrud & Steve Trostrud are here to help and have already been such a blessing to us! The boys are loving the extra love & care they bring!
- We were so surprised & excited to see several boxes amongst the letters today! Ninna Cobble, Margaret Woodard, Sandy Nachreiner Turbes on behalf of Air Care and Angela Mealman Burdick–so thoughtful of you all to send us care packages!!
- We had visitors today Sharon & her son Joel from SIL, Barb Prentiss,
and Pastor Steve (Katie Diachenko) and Ryan Pennington–it always makes our day to have people come say “Hello!”
- Jon ate today (still not the biggest appetite) and went to the gym to do some PT. He’s now wearing a vaccum pump again to help with the healing process of his stump.
“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.” (I Corinthians 15:57, 58)